Read my recap of hiphop webtoon Move The Crowd’s fourth chapter.
Upon hearing the word ‘parents’, 2SIK has a flashback and makes it clear that he hates his father. After hitting Young S once, he is held back by SHYONE. The four main characters step outside for a smoke and decide to go to a club. SHYONE says he will pay for everyone, Skratch mentions that he has to leave later because his girlfriend is going to come by. Meanwhile, 2SIK reunites with the blond girl who is impressed with his rap skills, his English, and that he comes from the USA. He gets her number on paper since he doesn’t have a cellphone yet.
Skratch’s girlfriend Geum Nara aka Goldie arrives with her friends Han Jiyun aka Ruby and Choi Eunji aka Eun-G.
While 2SIK is talking to Daeman, the blond girl tells him that she is leaving and that he should call her later when he leaves too. He also gets SHYONE, Daeman, and unwillingly Skratch’s phone number.
Outside of the club, he finds a phone booth and calls the blond girl who asks him to come to her place …
- Wutan (Twitter)
- Wutan – 데려다 줄게 (Feat. VEN)
- 2SIK’s fight with the older Young S shows a typically Korean problem. Customarily, Koreans have to respect and listen to those older than themselves, which becomes a problem when that respect is abused, like in this case.
- Unlike 2SIK, Skratch, and Daeman, SHYONE does not smoke.
- Many of the characters’ akas either sound like or are kind of a translation of the Korean names, e.g. Geum Nara aka Goldie (‘geum’ means ‘gold).
- We still haven’t seen SHYONE’s face properly.