BTS’ leader Rap Monster has released his first mixtape ‘RM’.
Rap Monster has recently shown extraordinary activities like collaborating with American G-funk legend Warren G and has releasing the new song ‘P.D.D (Please Don’t Die)’. He has also participated on MFBTY’s new album that has been released on March 19.
Rap Monster’s mixtape that has been released today consists of eleven tracks. Including the on March 14 pre-released track ‘각성 (覺醒)’ [Awakening] and the mixtape’s title track ‘Do You’, the album is made up of various kinds of tracks. Krizz Kaliko, who is part of famous American rapper Tech N9ne’s label Strange Music, participated on the track ‘RUSH’.
01. 목소리 [Voice] (Produced by Slow Rabbit)
02. Do You (Original Beat By Major Lazer – Aerosol Can)
03. 각성 (覺醒) [Awakening] (Original Beat By Big K.R.I.T. – The Alarm)
04. Monster (Original Beat By J. Cole – Grown Simba)
05. 버려 [Throw It Away] (Original Beat By Chase & Status – Hypest Hype)
06. 농담 [Joke] (Original Beat By Run The Jewels – Oh My Darling)
07. God Rap (Original Beat By J. Cole – God’s Gift)
08. RUSH (Feat. Krizz Kaliko) (Produced by Pdogg)
09. Life (Original Beat By J. Dilla – Life)
10. 표류 [Adrift] (Original Beat By Drake – Lust 4 Life)
11. I Believe (Produced by Slow Rabbit)
Listen to the mixtape online:
And watch the two music videos!
‘각성 (覺醒)’ [Awakening].
[ source: hiphopplaya ].
[ translation: hiphopkr ]