Due to popular demand, we’ve decided to post a tutorial of how to purchase Dok2’s book on your own. Do take in mind that KondaKorea is offering to sell it internationally also. If you would STILL like to purchase the book through a Korean website on your own then keep reading. 🙂
First, we must warn you that if you do not have a VISA/MASTER, or JCB credit card you cannot purchase the book from a Korean website as these are the only foreign credit cards they accept.
Second, including shipping, from the Korean websites, the cost is 29,700 won or approximately $25.66 USD.
Okay, still with us? The first step, is to go to kyobobook.co.kr and create an account. Follow the steps below:
3. Check the email that you signed up with, it should look something like the following picture, and make sure to press on the link in the email. *Sometimes the email takes a few minutes – it took 5-10 minutes for mine.
4. Once you press the link you will be directed to a different page to fill in your personal information. Make sure to press the ‘Overseas address’ button so that you can enter your information correctly.
5. Once you press the ‘overseas address’ button, it will look like this in the telephone section instead of a cellphone and telephone form. You MUST put the international country code. For example the United States is 1, thus 1-447-836-9236. If you aren’t sure you can check here.
9.Then you can move onto the next section that is basically for Kyobo to know what interests you.
10. Then you can press on the confirm blue button again which should lead you to the next page that says you are now a member!
Pressing on the blue button leads you to the login page, so just login and now we can do the fun part, actually buying the book!
5. After selecting your address, scroll down to the fourth section. The third section is only about coupons and discounts that we don’t have 🙁 🙁 🙁
6. You will get a pop-up after you select the type of credit card.