Earlier today, hip-hop artist Gary revealed the track-list for his upcoming solo album (title unrevealed) featuring an impressive line-up of artists.
Check out the full track-list below!
- 어차피 잘 될놈 (2002 Spring) (ft. Koonta)
- 둥둥 (Doong Doong) (ft. Skull + Deepflow)
- 엉덩이 (JOA) (ft. Jay Park)
- 랩해 (Rap) (ft. DJ Pumkin)
- 바람이나 좀 쐐 (Get Some Air) (ft. Miwoo)
- MUSHI MUSHI (ft. Park Myeongho + Double K + Don Mills)
- 뚝방의 꿈 (Halyang Dream) (ft. John Park)
- SHIPAPA (ft. Jung-in + Miwoo)
- Alcohol Feeling (ft. Jung-in)
- 허해 (Empty) (ft. Youngjun of Brown Eyed Soul)
According to Gary’s Instagram, his solo album will drop at midnight of September 21 (KST). Which collaboration track are you most excited about?
Source | Gary (Instagram)