Read my recap of hiphop webtoon Move The Crowd’s second chapter.
대기실 (Waiting Room)
It turns out that SHYONE and Sool J were impressed by 2SIK‘s rap and just wanted to invite him to a concert they are going to perform at. So he happily goes along with them, although sad that he has lost sight of the blond girl. As they go, we find out that SHYONE is 30 years old.
They arrive at the club and enter the waiting room, where SHYONE introduces 2SIK to a few famous rappers (see Cameos below). Our hero is fascinated as he meets them and his decision of becoming a rapper is strengthened. Just then, Skratch comes in …
The chapter ends with a mini interview. T-Rex and Klassik of DP Production interviewed Deepflow and New Champ and since it is a webtoon, they illustrated the interviews which were actually done via a messenger app. Deepflow and New Champ talk about their latest releases and introduce their respective crews.
- Sool J (Twitter)
- New Champ (Twitter)
- Deepflow (Twitter)
- Vasco (Twitter)
- illinit (Twitter)
- San E (Twitter)
- Wutan (Twitter)
- Don Mills (Twitter)
- Lil Cham (Twitter)
- Swings (Twitter) *not an actual cameo since he is currently in the military
- Deepflow – 이 구역에 미친놈은 나야 (Feat. Geegooin, New Champ)
- Vasco, illinit, Doplamingo – IMMA
- San E – Rap Genius
- Wutan – My Name Is My Name
- Don Mills – 88
- Deepflow – 당산대형 (Feat. DJ Soulscape, Don Mills, VASCO)
- Lil Cham – 나빠 (Feat. i11evn)
- As expected, the rappers and their tattoos are true to their respective originals.
- When Swings is introduced but doesn’t appear since he’s currently in military service, SHYONE snorts with laughter at the joke.
- Skratch speaks Busan dialect.
- T-Rex only has two claws (like a real tyrannosaurus) while his T-shirt shows three scratches.